RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2019 season

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 20.12.2018 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo...who is expected to become the new manager? From what I can understand in Norwegian (not much) at the moment there appears to be only K Hjumland as a serious candidate, but he is going to join Anderlecht?

Also, any players expected to leave/join the club for the next year?
Kamerat Ola
Veteran

PostPosted: 20.12.2018 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot seems to hinge on who the club makes the new head coach. Apperantly there has been increased activity at Brakka today even though people have their christmas holidays now, so hopefully we see some sort of resolution to the managerial puzzle as soon as possible. Regarding players there has not been a lot of rumours really, I guess that will chance when we have our head coach ready. Fonn Witry has officially gone to Djurgården from Ranheim, other than that it has been really quiet. I suppose we will be tied to players that the incoming head coach have had before, so if we end up with Hjulmand we'll probably end up with rumours linking us with FCN-players, perhaps most likely the rightback Bartolec. Both Hedenstad and Reitan have been utter shit this year, and I expect that Bjørnebye & Co are looking for replacements there, first and foremost.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 20.12.2018 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks yes I hope a coach that can combine youth players with the winning ways still ongoing could be great in the short/midterm.
I agree with the rightback issue, surely neither Hedenstad nor Reitan were qualified for the job. But I also doubt Witry could do a massive difference, maybe this was for the best.
Is Peter Bosz a possibility? I see his name at the forum sometimes.

Also I hope that team can unload a few players upfront for a good price and invest in an indreloper that would make a difference.

But as you have said, dependent on the coach I guess!

Btw, God Jul everyone beforehand, binge drinking days cometh!
Kamerat Ola
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.12.2018 00:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Bosz might be an option, at least I hope that the club has made an attempt towards him. I really just hope the board began their search with a lot of ambition and talked to coaches that normally would be considered to good for us. I think it would be great for the club to bring someone who trusts and is eager to play young players, not only for the sake of the club and it's economy but also for the fans. Regarding transfers I hope we sell a lot of the dead weight or players that have just generally not been good the last couple of seasons. Konradsen, Hedenstad, Lundemo, Gerbach are all welcome to exit if I were to decide. We might have to sell Hansen and Meling as well, depending on if we get good enough offers.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 23.01.2019 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hansen - Ostbo

x - Hedenstad?
Tore - Hovland
Valsvik - Serbecic? - Ogbu?
Meling - Alex?

Trondsen - Lundemo?
Mike - Denic
Asen - Konradsen?

Helland - Levi
Bendtner? - Soder? - Botheim?
Samuel - de Lanlay - Jebali?

is there anyone else coming in for sure like Asen? like a right back? or is this what we are looking at?
RbkUrge
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.01.2019 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a little to early to say, we're apparently trying to buy either (or both) Franck Boli and/or Tomané, both strikers. So we might see either (or both) Søderlund and/or Bendtner leaving Rosenborg in this transfer window. Hopefully we might also be signing i new RB. Still roughly a week left (?) of this window, so we might see things happening the next couple of days.
Vegard2711
Legende

PostPosted: 23.01.2019 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

The window is open until April 1 in Norway. So lots of time to do things, but they will like to get things done quickly.
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 23.01.2019 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which in reality means that we're still looking for at least two players when the calendar shows march 31st.
Kamerat Ola
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.01.2019 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

As is tradition.
RBK Supporter Tyskland
Junior

PostPosted: 01.07.2019 15:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who will be in Belfast next week? I need some help with an order at RBK-Shop. They do not deliver to Germany and I need someone who bring me some things to Belfast. In return I will take your Ticket-Price.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.07.2019 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linfield coach David Healy:

"Rosenborg are a good side. I've watched them in Europe for the past 10 years or more. They have good players, they are experienced in European football.

"They've been in the group stages on numerous occasions - but we are already relishing the challenge."

Read more: Linfield can go professional within three years, says David Healy

Next up for Healy's men is the visit of another Scottish Premiership side, St Johnstone, managed by former Linfield and Northern Ireland goalkeeper Tommy Wright - they are due at Windsor Park on Saturday.

"Pre-season is all about building up fitness," added [Jordan] Stewart.

"We are under no illusions how difficult it will be against Rosenborg - it will be a completely different ball game.

"They are a quality side, but it's all about getting ourselves into the best physical condition for that game now. We have St Johnstone next week and that will be another massive test for us ahead of the Rosenborg tie.

"Football is a funny game. We have to approach the game in the belief that we can get a result.

"If you don't there is no point turning up."

Read more: Linfield are well prepared to trouble Norwegian champions Rosenborg, says Stewart
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.07.2019 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although it's a tall order, Healy insists his boys will approach the Rosenborg game with a positive mindset.

"It's a big game and I expect us to start at a hectic pace," he added.

"Come Wednesday night, we hope to come out of the traps at a million miles an hour.

"Rosenborg are a good side but have been struggling a little bit by their own high standards in terms of their league position. I know we must be structured and disciplined if we want to get anything out of it."

Although Healy doesn't focus too much on pre-season friendly results, he is a little bit concerned about the quality of goals his team have conceded against Dinamo Bucharest - whom they tackled in Marbella - Motherwell and now St Johnstone.

"If there is anything to take away from the games, it was the soft nature of the goals we have given away," he said.

"Especially, last week against Motherwell, they were three really soft goals.

"And St Johnstone didn't really have to open us up to score, apart from their third goal. What I'm saying is they didn't have to work that hard to create opportunities."

Read more: David Healy hails injury boosts despite Linfield's defeat to St Johnstone
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 05.08.2019 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that draw is just made it up for the last three years draws! Dont see Ferencvaros goin thru so gotta give the best to beat Zagreb!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.08.2019 17:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

• The team from Trondheim have won five of the 12 UEFA ties in which they lost the away first leg, most recently against BATE in this season's second qualifying round. They have never before been beaten 2-0 away in the first game, all those five successes having come after they had overturned one-goal deficits.

• Rosenborg are yet to take part in a penalty shoot-out in UEFA competition.

(...)

• Dinamo have won five of their last nine European away matches (D2 L2).

(...)

• Dinamo have recorded 18 aggregate victories in the 23 UEFA ties where they have won the first leg at home, although they lost the most recent, against Benfica in last season's UEFA Europa League last 16, ending a run of 15 such victories. Dinamo have also won all three ties – and kept second-leg clean sheets – in which they recorded a 2-0 home first-leg victory, most recently against Dinamo Tbilisi in the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round (1-0 a).

• Dinamo's record in one UEFA penalty shoot-out is W0 L1:
5-6 v Sheriff, 2010/11 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round

Read more: Rosenborg v Dinamo Zagreb facts
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.09.2019 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

• PSV won both of the clubs' two previous encounters, in the 2004/05 UEFA Champions League group stage, a 2-1 victory in Trondheim preceding a 1-0 home success two weeks later.

• That remains Rosenborg's only home defeat to Dutch opposition in five matches (W2 D2). They have won the last two, most recently overcoming Ajax 3-2 – thanks to a late double from Samuel Adegbenro – in the second leg of the 2017/18 UEFA Europa League play-offs, having also won the first encounter – courtesy of another Adegbenro strike – 1-0 in Amsterdam.

(...)

• PSV were unbeaten in their first nine away games in the UEFA Europa League group stage (W7 D2) but have been less successful in the nine since (W3 D2 L4) and have subsequently gone nine games without a victory on the road during the autumn in the UEFA Champions League (D3 L6).

Read more: Rosenborg v PSV facts
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.11.2019 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

• Rosenborg are one of three clubs to have lost all of their opening four group games in this season's UEFA Europa League; Beşiktaş (Group K) and Astana (L) are the others.

• The Norwegian club have now lost more matches in the UEFA Europa League, group stage to final, than any other club, the Matchday 4 loss at home to Sporting being their 25th – one more than Rapid Wien.

• Rosenborg striker Alexander Søderlund's next European appearance will be his 50th.

Read more: Rosenborg v LASK facts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb