RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
STEAUA VS rosemborg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ucluj
Junior

PostPosted: 09.08.2005 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEN MAN
Quote:
Funny you think Rosenborg has "no chance". One player cannot destroy a whole team. That´s what i believe, anyway. But we´ll see wednesday.
I think Rosenborg will have big problems winning, however, I believe in a draw match, but Steua will lose in Trondheim... Anyway, we are playing in Europe whether we winn or lose.

YOU WILL SEE WHAT BANEL NICOLITA CAN DO!
KenMan
Veteran

PostPosted: 09.08.2005 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever... I don´t think ONE member can make a whole team suffer. They have to be good as a team to be a really good opponent... But I´ll watch that player you speak of Wink
sarpe|ForzA_SteauA
Junior

PostPosted: 09.08.2005 21:26    Post subject: F*ck rosenborg Reply with quote

you f***king racists ! look at the trophies we won !! when we played in europe you were playing secon division!!! so we are poor and what? we have something that you don't !!! INTELIGENCE and LATIN BLOOD !!! i am not so hard usually but people like this make me go crazy!!!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 09.08.2005 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our new coach, Hoegmo, seems to turn over classic 4-3-3 formation down, trying 4-2-3-1 instead.

Probable Rosenborg line-up:

Espen Johnsen

Christer Basma - Vidar Riseth - Alejandro Lago - Mikael Dorsin

Jan Gunnar Solli - Ørjan Berg
Roar Strand - Frode Johnsen - Daniel Braaten

Thorstein Helstad
s0me1
Junior

PostPosted: 09.08.2005 22:35    Post subject: Re: F*ck rosenborg Reply with quote

sarpe|ForzA_SteauA wrote:
you f***king racists ! look at the trophies we won !! when we played in europe you were playing secon division!!! so we are poor and what? we have something that you don't !!! INTELIGENCE and LATIN BLOOD !!! i am not so hard usually but people like this make me go crazy!!!

Stai calm and u must apologies for this. They are not racists and we must hope that we will not get a ban for the picth in other game.
For that RBK fans that will come in Bucharest ... have a good time there.

Btw ... in ur team i've heard about Espen Johnsen & Frode Johnsen. I remember they've played against Romania in Euro2004 qualifing. Is that wright ?
steaua
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 10:15    Post subject: Re: F*ck rosenborg Reply with quote

easy bro... they are they are not racists...yes we have a bigger history in europe.
kms
Senior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 10:38    Post subject: Re: F*ck rosenborg Reply with quote

s0me1 wrote:

Btw ... in ur team i've heard about Espen Johnsen & Frode Johnsen. I remember they've played against Romania in Euro2004 qualifing. Is that wright ?

Our right back, Christer Basma, played in both qualifiers. Frode Johsen played in Oslo but was taken off after 70 minutes; Espen Johnsen was the reserve GK. Our midfielder Fredrik Winsnes was a reserve for both games as well but didn't get any time on the pitch.

Espen Johnsen's best known for his performance in the playoff against Spain where he had some incredible saves against Raul.
KenMan
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 11:58    Post subject: Re: F*ck rosenborg Reply with quote

Ehhh... Racists? Camn down my friend Smile What do you mean by we are racists? Just because I mean RBK will beat Steaua, doesn´t mean I´m a racist... It´s just football, you know. Wink
KenMan
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I read something earlier now, and i know what you mean.
ucluj
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROSENBORG'S COACH !!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anders
Rutinert

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 12:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the article.

Would have been embarrassing to be knocked out by a "women`s team" or what, ucluj? Razz
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the artist has mistaken Hoegmo for our head coach last year, Ola By Rise:

Cool
HoldBrillan
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know those Romanians are so stupid.. You could almost think they were Swedish!

You know they probably don't have schools down there.. So it's ok!
Legende

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

ucluj wrote:
KEN MAN
Quote:
Funny you think Rosenborg has "no chance". One player cannot destroy a whole team. That´s what i believe, anyway. But we´ll see wednesday.
I think Rosenborg will have big problems winning, however, I believe in a draw match, but Steua will lose in Trondheim... Anyway, we are playing in Europe whether we winn or lose.

ah, yet another redneck with a fondness for the caps lock button.

you know, we have a former womens national team coach in charge of the team now. That probably means we're all fags. Do you mind terribly if I cuddle your rectal opening for a while before I gently penetrate, you inbred redneck? Ask your mother to send me my belt. I seem to have left it there...

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
Kafanskavimedhan
Rutinert

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

siggetheman wrote:
You know those Romanians are so stupid.. You could almost think they were Swedish!

What``s wrong with you? behave like people.. could almost think that you were swedish Razz Trynefaktor.. RBK
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's not good for us that they've changed their coach. The new trainer will inevitably make changes to the side, and they could spring a few surprises," Oleg Protasov says.

Read more: Protasov senses Steaua opportunity
DjAmorphis
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

siggetheman wrote:

The only problem is... "You seem to be on top of them all!!", "The cherry on the cake"....
If I'm not wrong, you are either a child or you are a swedish-romanian cocktail Wink
Yup, mein Name ist Harald, bin Siebenbürger Sachse, Mitglied der Lutherischen Kirche (hmmm, ich habe bislang alles gemeinsam wie die Norweger!) OK, aber weil ich und andere 22 Millionen Leute in Rumänien leben sind wir alle Zigeuner!
KenMan
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recon wrote:
ucluj wrote:
KEN MAN

ah, yet another redneck with a fondness for the caps lock button.

Yeah, what´s really up with that? Laughing
Satan666_RO
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so God damn pissed off... No offense to your team, but Steaua is A LOT better than RBK. But they lack experience and that led to a lot of misses. And RBK got a lucky late equalizer. It was not fair at all. If Steaua would have won 7-0, nobody would've been surprised after tonight's match.

Hope Steaua's players will get their shit together and crush RBK in Norway. If RBK manages to qualify, hats off to your team. But their performance tonight was... Tommel'n ned

May the best team win!
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are obviously over-reacting. True we were very lucky, but it seemed like your strikers couldn't hit the goal had they been alone at the pitch (except Iacob who really was paid attention to by our defenders). When your strikers/forwards/wingers can't finish and your midfielders try over-optimistic long shots, you don't deserve to get many goals. Our manager had one training to adjust the players to the new tactic and this is the first time we use it this year. I think we will be a lot better prepared for our home game, and to me it seems like Steaua are playing their best matches at home (from looking at your European results). The playing style you played today will not work at away pitch. You were by far the better team, I'm the first to admit that, but it was also due to the incompetence of your players' finishing ability and a new tactic for us.

Last edited by duttend on 10.08.2005 22:25; edited 1 time in total
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it happens to be the goals scored that counts. If it is one team with 50 chances and the other with 1, the result at the end is the one important, not throw-ins, corners or shots. Or if the ref gives away hopeless goals (as we experienced sunday). In the end the best team will win anyway.
But if you are hopeless in turning your chances in to goals, it will always seem unfair when you meet a team that can do the most important part of football.
Satan666_RO
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say? You're right...
But you must admit that Steaua deserved to win tonight...
longns
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

ofcourse u deserved to win... but Rosenborg has always been sucky in away games.
booster
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 22:36    Post subject: THANKS ROSENBORG Reply with quote

Thanks Rosenborg ....i hope u will succed in the end and go for the groups ...The RED DOGS ,DINAMO'S suporters are very pleased with what u did in ghencea ,wich by the way is the dumster of Bucarest ...We wish u all the best and we want u to kick theyre a-s on u're home stadium ...
SOPRA TUTTI SIAMO NOI
Satan666_RO
Junior

PostPosted: 10.08.2005 22:43    Post subject: Re: THANKS ROSENBORG Reply with quote

booster wrote:
Thanks Rosenborg ....i hope u will succed in the end and go for the groups ...The RED DOGS ,DINAMO'S suporters are very pleased with what u did in ghencea ,wich by the way is the dumster of Bucarest ...We wish u all the best and we want u to kick theyre a-s on u're home stadium ...
SOPRA TUTTI SIAMO NOI

Esti un dobitoc! Lasa-ma cu echipa voastra super umflata si blatista...

and that means:

You're just stupid! Your team is totally overrated and if it wasn't for your fixed matches...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb