RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rosenborg - Steaua
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.08.2005 13:18    Post subject: Rosenborg - Steaua Reply with quote

V

We didn't play well at all in Romania, but lucky for us, Steaua didn't know how to make goals. Now I will say we are in front of qualifying to the Champions League.

Despite our bad domestic season, we usually have the capability of doing our very best when we really have to. Therefore I think we at least will score one goal at home, making it hard for Steaua. I don't think Steaua will win after 90 minutes, but 1-1 might be possible...
Satan666_RO
Junior

PostPosted: 14.08.2005 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

He he he, while you were loosing 2-5 (9th loss in a row?) to a newcomer in your league, Steaua crushed 4-0 FC National Bucharest (4th place in the league last season).
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.08.2005 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this is a well-known saying outside Norway, but here we at least say: "A bad dress rehearsal makes a good premiere (opening night)." Cool
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan666_RO wrote:
He he he, while you were loosing 2-5 (9th loss in a row?) to a newcomer in your league, Steaua crushed 4-0 FC National Bucharest (4th place in the league last season).

Well, this newcomer happens to be on the top of the norwegian league.
Which actually for the first time in years happens to have some other teams than RBK performing well in Europe. Out of the 5 qualifying matches last week, norwegian teams won 3 (2 away) and had 2 draws.
Anyway, I would rate your chance as fair this time. Normally I would say a 1-1 draw away would be a certain qualification for RBK, but this year it is not. I think our chance is to score more goals than you, because with the performance of our defence lately you will have goals here. But then you of course have the chance our new coach will make the defence better, we now have a break in the league so Steaua will be our next match. It will be a thriller, and hopefully an entertaining match.
s0me1
Junior

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the luck will come back we can win 4-1 or 4-2 Twisted Evil
Serios ... we can score 2 goals in ur net.
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you probably will see another Rosenborg in Trondheim. Anyway it is all due to what our new coach will be able to do with the defence. Allthough we are poorly placed and have been giving away goals a lot lately, there are only two teams in the league having scored more than us.
This is mostly due to the matches where our defence was playing well, and we won f.ex. 3-0 at home to Start (the same team we lost for this weekend). We also have two matches winning 4-0 and 5-0, so when the machine starts running it can run like hell.
s0me1
Junior

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

trondh wrote:
Well you probably will see another Rosenborg in Trondheim. Anyway it is all due to what our new coach will be able to do with the defence. Allthough we are poorly placed and have been giving away goals a lot lately, there are only two teams in the league having scored more than us.
This is mostly due to the matches where our defence was playing well, and we won f.ex. 3-0 at home to Start (the same team we lost for this weekend). We also have two matches winning 4-0 and 5-0, so when the machine starts running it can run like hell.

Ur wright ... ur new coach can do a good things in a quick time. It's bad for us.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan666_RO wrote:

Completely true. We look horrible at the moment. It's really hard to predict what the result in the RBK-Steaua will be. You might well win. On the other hand, maybe our new head coach manages to get the boys in somewhat better shape for this match.

We have many talented and skilled players, but they just don't show it these days.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the Rosenborg players have proved their qualities before and hopefully they soon will show them again. Next Wednesday would be a just in time.
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually had a dream last night, where they annouced on the radio that the result between Rosenborg and Steaua became 2-3...Neutral

Last edited by Bakklandia on 25.08.2005 23:01; edited 2 times in total
Harald
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 15.08.2005 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

VerneTroyer wrote:
I actually had a dream last night, where they annouced on the radio that the result between Rosenborg and Steaua became 2-3...Neutral

Lets hope you are wrong. But there si no doubt that this will be a difficult game for us, mainly because of our poor form.

Medlem nr. 2477
Gaustad
Junior

PostPosted: 16.08.2005 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get ready to loose at lerkendal Stadium! Wink

We'll win 5-0.
Skip
Proff

PostPosted: 16.08.2005 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

s0me1 wrote:
If the luck will come back we can win 4-1 or 4-2 Twisted Evil
Serios ... we can score 2 goals in ur net.

Yeah right... Rolling Eyes
joakleis
Veteran

PostPosted: 16.08.2005 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can perhaps get two goals in our net. If they are lucky. But i can't in my wildest dreams, in my biggest nightmares, see how Steaua can win the match.
And I see he's talking about 4-1 or 4-2. For Steaua that is? What planet is he on? But if the four goals are in our advantage, I can understand it.
s0me1
Junior

PostPosted: 17.08.2005 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

joakleis wrote:
They can perhaps get two goals in our net. If they are lucky. But i can't in my wildest dreams, in my biggest nightmares, see how Steaua can win the match.
And I see he's talking about 4-1 or 4-2. For Steaua that is? What planet is he on? But if the four goals are in our advantage, I can understand it.

I said 4-1 or 4-2 for us If u want me to say 1-4 or 2-4 it's ok. No problem for me.
And this score will be only if the luck will turn back against you.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 17.08.2005 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, traditionally we have been hard to beat at Lerkendal in European games. Last year, when we really did suck about as much as we do now, Arsenal and Panathinaikos couldn't do it.

Normally you won't win; tough you'll also be through with 2-2 of course.

It remains to see how far from "normal" we are at the moment. But, even if your team has some qualities and skilled players, you aren't exactly of Arsenal's standard.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 17.08.2005 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its hilarious how most steaua fans think they are going to beat us just because we are in bad shape. thats like us expecting to beat juve or real if they were in bad shape.

of course i dont care if we get through to the cl or not, because if we dont well get rid of frode johnsen. thats worth more than 80 million kroner ps. if you are from real mallorca please know that im joking. we dont want to lose frode johnsen. he is better than carew. please dont buy him.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 17.08.2005 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steaua did not impress me at all.
ucluj
Junior

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 06:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

uoriginal wrote:
i think its hilarious how most steaua fans think they are going to beat us just because we are in bad shape. thats like us expecting to beat juve or real if they were in bad shape.

of course i dont care if we get through to the cl or not, because if we dont well get rid of frode johnsen. thats worth more than 80 million kroner ps. if you are from real mallorca please know that im joking. we dont want to lose frode johnsen. he is better than carew. please dont buy him.

the difference betwen real and rosenborg is much much much bigger than the difference between rosenborg and steaua. of course steaua fans think that they are going to beat you. you loose almost every match in your league! this is steaua's chance to play in the champions league after many years.
ucluj
Junior

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 06:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

attach wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
that's funny!
i dont think you saw the match.
steaua players were dressed in blue-red not in white-black!
you were not impressed by their ocassions?
you will be impressed after steaua wins in norway!!!
Guardian
Junior

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 09:34    Post subject: We will march on!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

RBK "WAS" a good team. I have nothing by respect for the past but in the next match we won't play against your past but against your present ,and your present......sucks.It will be difficult 4 us but we will win because this year we play a better football then u.My prediction is RBK-Steaua 1-2. Wink
Pablo
Junior

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

VerneTroyer wrote:

A guy I work with had a dream about the match too, it ended 5-7. I'm not gonna put my money on his clairvoyant gifts or yours. Very Happy
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 15:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pablo wrote:
VerneTroyer wrote:

A guy I work with had a dream about the match too, it ended 5-7. I'm not gonna put my money on his clairvoyant gifts or yours. Very Happy

Glad to hear that, but I think that "my" result is a bit more realistic then his. After all, this is football, not handball...Razz

With that beeing said, I of course both hope and belive that Rosenborg vil winn the game on Thuesday.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

ucluj wrote:
attach wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
that's funny!
i dont think you saw the match.
steaua players were dressed in blue-red not in white-black!
you were not impressed by their ocassions?
you will be impressed after steaua wins in norway!!!

Hehe, but I think you performed a lot better than RBK, of course Wink
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 18.08.2005 16:33    Post subject: Re: We will march on!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Guardian wrote:
RBK "WAS" a good team. I have nothing by respect for the past but in the next match we won't play against your past but against your present ,and your present......sucks.It will be difficult 4 us but we will win because this year we play a better football then u.My prediction is RBK-Steaua 1-2. Wink

You have a point there! Anyway, I believe the difference between home and away in europe will surprise you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb