RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Igoh Ogbu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 18.02.2018 18:37    Post subject: Igoh Ogbu Reply with quote

Rosenborg BK coach Kare Ingebrigtsen has hailed the acquisition of former Nigeria U17 midfielder Igoh Ogbu, describing him as a “fantastic player”.

The top Norwegian club have given Ogbu, who only recently turned 18, a four-year contract.

Read more: Rosenborg BK excited with capture of ‘fantastic’ Eaglets star Igoh Ogbu
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 17.03.2019 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogbu has his heritage in Benue State but he was born and bred in Jos – the capital of Plateau State in the North Eastern region of Nigeria, where football is about the major pastime of the locals.

(...)

"I started learning to fix hairs for ladies when I finished my secondary education. My brother was very group at fixing nails, dreadlocks for ladies and it was from him that I learned how to do also.

“It was something strange to me initially and I never wanted to do it; I felt such job was not meant for guys but my brother insisted I should learn in order to be able to earn a living. I became perfect doing it and I don’t regret anything about it.”

(...)

"I don’t know where to start because I was really happy when I was called up for the national Under-20 team; this is one of the things I had dreamed about. The first persons I called when I was invited was my mom and my dad and I was really excited and I was so anxious to go the camp to prove myself. It was a great thing of joy for my family and myself."

(...)

"I come from a family with eight children; four boys and four girls. The four of us who are boys are playing football. Two are already playing in the Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL) and I’m the only one playing abroad currently. I have always admired David Luis and I love his style of play; I like the way he puts his soul and body into the game and I also love Achontelli too. It is important for me to always pray before playing a match because I believe all the energy that comes out of me playing is from God. I look up to God for everything because I know he’s the only one that can put blessings upon all I do."

Read more: IGOH OGBU: ‘I would have been a hairdresser for women’
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb