RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.01.2021 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross County have signed teenage defender Leo Hjelde on loan from Celtic for the rest of the season.

The left-sided Norwegian, 17, moved to Celtic from Rosenborg in 2019 and recently signed a new contract.

County manager John Hughes said he was pleased to add "young, hungry talent".

Read more: Ross County add Celtic teenager Leo Hjelde on loan

Straight into the team against Rangers today. Tommel'n opp!

Other news: Trondsen back in training, while Vitesse want to keep Rasmussen.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.02.2021 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

CF Montréal announced on Wednesday that they have acquired forward Bjørn Johnsen, from South Korean Premier League club Ulsan Hyundai. Johnsen signed a two-year contract with an option for 2023 using Targeted Allocation Money. The agreement will be confirmed upon reception of his international transfer certificate and medical examination.

“We are pleased with the acquisition of such a seasoned player, with extended experience in Europe and Asia”, said CF Montréal sporting director, Olivier Renard.

“Bjørn is a big and very mobile striker. He has shown his capacity to score goals in all the clubs he has played for in the past, and with the Norwegian national team.”

Read more: CF Montréal acquires forward Bjørn Johnsen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.04.2021 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints are also keeping tabs on Celtic youngster Leo Hjelde who is on loan with Premiership strugglers Ross County.

Read more: Rangers and Celtic kids Kyle McClelland and Leo Hjelde tracked by Southampton
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.04.2021 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo Hjelde has been tipped as "the next Virgil van Dijk" by Ross County manager John Hughes.

(...)

"The quality he has shown, the physical challenge, playing real men's football and standing up to it - it's been a wonderful experience for Leo.

"Before he came, Leeds United were after him. I think he had to sign an extension to his contract for the loan to go through."

Read ore: Celtic's Leo Hjelde tipped as 'next Van Dijk' as Leeds United interest is revealed
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.04.2021 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

New York City FC defender Malte Amundsen is settling in nicely with his new teammates. The defender agreed to join NYCFC from Danish side Vejle in February but only managed to complete the move earlier this month after receiving his visa. The 23-year-old was able to make his debut for the Boys in Blue against D.C. United at the weekend and speaking on Tuesday revealed he has found it easy to settle into the group.

“I would say that everyone has been very nice and maybe even nicer than what I expected,” Amundsen said. “Of course, there’s always some relation between Scandinavian players and so I’ve been talking Danish with Gudi [Thorarinsson] I’ve been talking Danish with Anton [Tinnerholm], and they’re trying to help me out as much as possible, so that’s very great. But also to mention all the others, they have also been amazing.”

Read more: Malte Amundsen: MLS Can Make Me Better
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.04.2021 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo Hjelde interview
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2021 RBKweb