RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Europeisk superliga
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.02.2016 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ting skjer:

PETER LAWWELL and Neil Doncaster are attempting to pull together a pan European rescue team to block the creation of an invitation only Champions League.

Record Sport can reveal Lawwell has already made contact with Dutch big guns Ajax as he bids to drum up enough support among rebels to bring down the plan to shut smaller nations out of European football’s elite event.

Lawwell has asked the Amsterdam club’s marketing director, former Manchester United keeper Edwin van der Sar, for crunch talks aimed at forming a united front against the proposals which are being championed by Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

And while the Celtic chief executive is trying to garner support from likeminded clubs, his SPFL counterpart Neil Doncaster is attempting to set up an urgent summit with league bosses from a host of smaller European countries as a response to the moves to turn the competition into a closed door cabal at the end of next season.

Doncaster - who sits on the board of the European Professional Football Leagues - held informal discussions with representatives from a number of countries including Holland, Portugal, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden in Geneva last week.

It is now anticipated that a more detailed crisis meeting of these countries will take place at some point in the next two months as they discuss what action can be taken to stop the Big Five - Germany, Italy, Spain France and England - closing off access to the most lucrative competition in club football.

Read more: Celtic begin talks with Ajax in bid to put together team to battle plans for invite only Champions League

Former PSV Eindhoven chairman Harry van Raaij - the mastermind behind the aborted plan to set up a cross border league including Celtic and Rangers - has confirmed a consortium of businessmen based in England have approached him as they bid to resurrect the idea which was booted into touch by UEFA in the summer of 2000.

Sources in Holland claim these closed door discussions have been on going for months and that they are being financially backed by potential sponsors and even a broadcast partner.

(...)

It’s understood the new proposal would see clubs such as Feyenoord, Ajax and PSV Eindhoven quit their domestic league to compete against European rivals from a range of countries including Scotland, Belgium, Portugal, Greece, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Clubs from Germany, France and Italy could also be involved if they are frozen out of Rummenigge’s cartel - which would see the elite clubs from Germany, Spain, France, Italy and England form an invitation only version of the Champions League.

Read more: Atlantic League is BACK on the table as Dutch mastermind behind idea 16 years ago reveals secret talks with English consortium

With Bayern Munich and other elite sides looking to play hardball with clubs outside of the traditional elite, surely the teams backing a new Atlantic League would be guilty of the same short-sightedness and focusing on their own gains rather than the country they ply their trade in.

Read more: How a new Atlantic League could work: All you need to know as plans for a breakaway league resurface
Predicted
Veteran

PostPosted: 17.02.2016 08:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det høres helt håpløst ut, mener de norske lag skal droppe ut av tippeligaen for å reise ned til kontinentet annenhver helg?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 18.02.2016 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syns omtalen er litt ullen. Vil tro en slik utbryterliga er mest aktuell som erstatning for Champions League dersom storklubbene får sperret for småklubber der. Altså at både store og små klubber spiller hjemlig serie i tillegg.

Men personlig vil ærlig helst at UEFA fortsatt styrer alle e-cupene.
Attaboy
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.03.2016 14:03    Post subject: Europeisk superliga Reply with quote

De fem største klubbene skal være i samtaler om å danne en såkalt europeisk superliga, det skriver flere engelske aviser onsdag. Liverpool. Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea og Manchester City skal være involvert i prosessen, melder blant andre The Sun. Aviser som The Telegraph og The Times har også omtalt saken.

Sentrale folk i alle klubbene skal ha møttes i London nylig for å diskutere det å bryte ut av Premier League og slutte seg til en slik superliga.

Ian Ayre fra Liverpool, Ed Woodward fra Manchester United, Ivan Gazidiz fra Arsenal, Bill Buck fra Chelsea og Ferran Soriano fra City skal ha vært til stede. Det var også forretningsmannen Stephen Ross fra USA.

Tabloiden The Sun var også på plass og fikk tatt bilde av de nevnte herrene, da de gikk ut fra dette angivelig hemmelige møtet.

Møtet ble avholdt på Park Hotel i London.

Ross, en amerikansk eiendomsutvikler, er mannen bak turneringene som mange av de største klubbene spiller i USA, Kina og Australia på sommeren før sesongstart. Kamper som gir klubbene store inntekter.

The Sun skriver at Ross vil sluttføre en avtale for ligaen innen kort tid.

Ross, som også eier Miami Dolphins, skal ha en formue på rundt tre milliarder pund og har svært gode kontakter i fotballmiljøet.

Konseptet med en europeisk superliga er ikke noe nytt og det er kjent at et slik system vil sikre de største klubbene langt mer penger enn i dag.

Klubber som Chelsea, Liverpool og muligens Manchester United kan havne utenfor Champions League neste sesong, og slik sett gå glipp av mye penger, men med en superliga, der Europas 20 beste lag spiller, og ingen kan rykke ned, ville disse inntektene være garantert hvert år.

Skulle en slik superliga bli dannet, ville det bety slutten for Champions League og det ville også påvirke populariteten til Premier League.

Målet skal også være å få med klubber som Real Madrid, Bayern München, Barcelona, Juventus og andre store klubber i ligaen.

- Vil bryte ut av Premier League

(Ante ikke hvor jeg skulle plassere innlegget, så gjerne flytt posten til mer egnet tråd, mods).
Zorac
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 02.03.2016 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jævlig moro om de klarer å ødelegge CL, som har bygget seg opp i mange år fra "ingenting" til verdens største og tyngste klubbturnering.

Det dukker vel opp alternativer, men for oss og en håndfull andre lag norske som har potensiale til å kjempe om CL-plass (og penger) er dette bare trist.
Pokie
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.03.2016 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dette møkkaforslaget kan de pælme til helvete.

- George Best
Macha
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.03.2016 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fullstendig idiotisk.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.03.2016 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronny Deila says Super League plan could harm European game

Barcelona’s financial vice-president Susana Monje joined the ongoing debate over the issue this week, stating a need to “promote a European League from a position where clubs are in control.” Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, who is leading the call for change from his position as chairman of the European Club Association, has added to his criticism of the current Champions League format by calling for the introduction of a tennis-style seeding system which would prevent a repeat of this week’s last-16 tie between his club and Juventus.

(...)

“If there’s no Champions League as it is now, then it’s only the biggest clubs from the biggest leagues who will get all the opportunities to get in and the others will have to fight to get in. I don’t know how it’s going to be for clubs such as Celtic, Ajax, PSV Eindhoven, Copenhagen, Rosenborg and Malmo. What possibility do they have to get in? I don’t know how that is going to be.”
Sløvsekken
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.03.2016 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er vel ikke noe bombe at dette kommer fra mafiaen i Bayern München. Rummenigge og Beckenbauer er vel omtrent på nivå med Blatter når det gjelder griskhet og meling av egen kake.
Hakkespett
Veteran

PostPosted: 19.04.2016 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rett og slett en ny europeisk toppliga?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.04.2016 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyttet innlegg ditt hit for å unngå parallelle diskusjoner.

EPFL Chairman Lars-Christer Olsson stated:

“The EPFL is strongly against the creation of a European Super League and any format of competition which could destroy the basic dream and goal of any of our hundreds of clubs to compete at the highest level and possibly win a European Club Competition. We must keep the dream alive for all clubs. At this stage, the EPFL together with all its Leagues believe the football stakeholders should focus their efforts to guarantee a better redistribution of wealth among all clubs to create a greater competitive balance in European football. The EPFL is ready to play an active role in any discussion with the football family on this respect.”

Read more: The EPFL says no to the creation of a European Super League
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.08.2016 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sportsmail understands that clubs from Scotland, Holland, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark have already begun discussing a 20-team North Atlantic League to be initiated when the next Champions League broadcasting cycle ends in 2021.

In theory, up to four Scottish clubs could feature in a concept first mooted in the late 1990s but mothballed in the years since.

Much-derided, the Atlantic League concept fell victim to UEFA opposition.

However, UEFA interim general secretary Theodore Theodoridis admitted in June that ‘active discussions’ have taken place between clubs and the European body over cross-border leagues.

Read more: Plans for North Atlantic League are put back on the table as UEFA bow to Europe's elite and cash grab begins
RbkUrge
Veteran

PostPosted: 28.08.2016 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Så fordi toppklubbene i England har gjort det for dårlig til å kvalifisere seg til Champions League velger de å bare lage sin egen turnering? Sutrekopper..
Vegard2711
Legende

PostPosted: 28.08.2016 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hva sikter du til? Det at det er en "egen" liga siden de nå vil få 4 direkteplasser? Eller trodde du at England også skulle være med på den nord atlantiske ligaen?

Den forandringen på antall lag som kommer til CL har i hvert fall minimalt å si for England (annet enn at de slipper å spille to kamper), for de får som regel alle lagene til CL uansett. Eneste unntakene er Newcastle i 2003 og Everton i 2005.

Det er først og fremst Italia som burde juble stort for denne omgjøringen, for de har stort sett bare hatt 2 lag i CL de senere årene ettersom det tredje laget har røket i play off mange ganger.

De siste 6 sesongene så har det italienske laget i play off røket ut 5 ganger. I tilsvarende periode har ingen engelske lag røket i play off mens Spania har røket 2 og Tyskland 1.
davus
Rutinert

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 06:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg nevnes som en aktiv deltaker i forhandlingene om den nye internasjonale ligaen: http://www.bt.dk/superlig...ional-liga
Eru
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 07:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

For noe tull
AndreasR
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det der har jo vært tema før også. Er vel en 15 år siden nå. Husker Rune Bratseth ikke var spesielt begeistra for ideen.
Bjarnes
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 07:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tror ikke dette er noe som skjer neste år for å si det sånn. Det er heller ikke gitt at en slik liga nødvendigvis blir mer attraktiv for publikum.
Markus
Senior

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 07:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det er ikke snakk om noe før i 2021, men det kan virkelig ikke være aktuelt å droppe den hjemlige ligaen??

@LundMarkus
@RBKNytt
ace
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 07:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det der kommer aldri til å bli en realitet.
Sjt. Wiseth
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 08:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er 100% for, men langt frem i tid.
Zorac
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 08:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blir moro, ikke minst økonomisk, å være supporter om alle bortekampene går i Brüssel, Amsterdam og Glasgow.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 08:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sportslig kan det muligens være bra, men jeg er mer skeptisk til hvordan det vil påvirke publikumsbiten. Bortekampene for eksempel, det må da bli bare stress å skulle farte rundt om i Europa gjennom en hel sesong.

Edit: Slått.
Henri
Legende

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har null tro på det der. Hvem er interessert i Rosenborg-Ross County?
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.10.2016 08:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessuten blir det fort som et våpenkappløp der de største klubbene kommer til å vinne uansett.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fotball generelt All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb