RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Alexander Tettey
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.05.2007 08:40    Post subject: Alexander Tettey Reply with quote

The U21 international will now be the central midfielder.

"He has everything you need to succeed as central midfielder. In addition he is in great shape these days, something which is important when trying to master new positions," Knut Tørum states.

Read more: "Needs a chance to develop"
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 21.05.2007 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should RBK look at maybe purchasing a defensive midfielder like Man Utd have with Hargreaves?

Riseth could operate in midfield to cover the defence but is there anyone else capable of this at the club?

Looking elsewhere, Brann have a good player in Gashi that plays this position. Bakke can also perform this role.

Maybe we should look at someone like Fredrik Strømstad or Helge Haugen for here?
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.05.2007 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fredrik Strømstad don't want join Rosenborg Ballklub!
All of the others name you have said is "middel klass", we have to look at players how are better, like Sapara.
It is only one player in the norwegian league I want RBK to follow, and try to buy. He's name is Stefán Gíslason, and he is now playing for FC Lyn Oslo!

Alexander Banor Tettey is a very big talent, but we need also experience, spesialy in UEFA CL. Vidar Riseth is to old and fat, he sold retire. Razz

Sry for ekstremly BAD english! Tommel'n ned
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 21.05.2007 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strømstad don't want to come here, anfd he's not good enough anyways. No loss there.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 22.05.2007 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do recognise then that we need a defensive midfielder to balance the attacking options we have. Maybe there is someone elsewhere in Europe.
Golden Monkey
Senior

PostPosted: 28.05.2007 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, Tettey seems to be playing well at defensive midfield. He might be good enough, considering our ambitions this season (win the league, or at least place 3rd, and qualify for and win a few games in the UEFA cup). We'll have higher ambitions next season, of course, but by then Tettey will be a year better as well.

This might be wishful thinking, but it would be good if we could concentrate our (limited, after all) resources on upgrading our defence.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.05.2007 00:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shout, Stoor looks to be a useful signing and the goalkeeper is good enough. Dorsin will continue for a few more seasons i'd guess, maybe a couple of new centre-backs might be in order to replace Basma, Kvarme.

Mika Koppinen is a good player.
Golden Monkey
Senior

PostPosted: 30.05.2007 01:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. And we have Lago, too. So given that we manage to sign Koppinen and Dorsin to new contracts, we really just need to bring in one top notch center back. For now, at least. But I guess that might be expensive enough.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.07.2008 07:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey attracted the attention of clubs across Europe with a series of impressive displays in the UEFA Champions League last season.

Rennes now appear to be leading the chase, although they have yet to lodge a firm offer with Rosenborg.

"We got a phone call from Rennes just before the European Championship," Rosenborg sports director Erik Hoftun told a Norway newspaper.

"They enquired about Tettey and if he is for sale. I asked them to contact us in writing, but we haven't heard anything more."

Read more: Rennes consider move for Tettey

Don't think the French are really interested in buying him in the moment, but who knows?
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 21.08.2008 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, i'm a Racing de Santander supporter. i've been in Norway just for a few weeks so i can hardly understand norsk.

As josinho said, we are not a top high team (actually, i'm not quite sure wich list are you talking about sorry, our league or a list of teams behind tettey), but don't get wrong, we are a first division team, one of the historical teams from La Liga, one of the founders, i mean, we are a middle class team in one of the strongest leagues.

Today, we can read in our newspapers, that Tettey is almost done, if not today, tomorrow, but they don't speak about money or abput the player. Reading the thread i've seen that it's going to be about 3€ million, is that right? and that if we pay 4million, you will send him to us on the first plane. (ryanair is quite cheap) Razz

Can you tell me something about Tettey, how good he is and all that stuff.
Sorry for writing english on your norsk forum, if you want, you can send me a private message or answer in norsk and i'll decrypt it.
Takk
larenim
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.08.2008 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey is a player that might have a bright future ahead of him. Many fans of Rosenborg isn't satisfied with him, and they have a point. He was brilliant from last fall. He isn't a ordinary central midfielder, he has a running capacity that is great. He can be just about anywhere, with his speed. He is good at keeping the ball and spreading it to better placed players. He is a hard mother to pass if you are a player running with the ball towards him.

He could improve his self confidence, tackling and shooting to look more like a top player.
larenim
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.08.2008 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post links from spain if you find something relevant Wink
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 21.08.2008 13:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

ops, sorry for writing on the wrong section Embarassed

That's great, then tettey is the kind of player that we are searching for, because we sold Aldo Duscher, and now we need a strong defensive midfield player and if he has vision and speed, i think that we must push for him.

Here we have some news
It was the first one
http://www.as.com/futbol/...ftb_30/Tes
They say that Racing is following tettey, and that Terje Svendsen is asking for 2€ million, and they also say that Racing is not having that money, but that's bullshit. They say that at least, Racing will try an assignment.
"As" is one of the worst sport newspaper in spain, they only care about teams from madrid and Barcelona FC.
Those 2 millions is the only reference we have. We don't really know how much it could be, no one says a word.

http://www.eldiariomontan...80819.html
Racing already have the "yes" from Tettey
says that Alexander Banor Tettey, wants to play here. They say that last season he was not playing very much, so he wants to change and that he's looking for new opportunities

http://www.eldiariomontan...80821.html
seems that yesterday, both teams were talking and trying to make a deal, and looks like it's very close, despite those little details related to the payment and the total amount. They even say that Racing trust that it could be closed today.

That's all the information we have. No one knows how much it could be or how long the teams have been talking, we don't know if he will come for a year or three or if at the end it will be an assignment.
If you have any other information, let me knoe please.
Takk
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.08.2008 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Director of sports Erik Hoftun last week said that he doesn't know whether Racing are interested, but that they at least haven't contacted Rosenborg.

Don't know what has happened this week.
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 22.08.2008 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.as.com/futbol/...ftb_25/Tes
They say that yesterday were working and that the deal could be closed today. Again, tettey wants to come here, and the Rosenborg, that was asking for 3 million, now is going to accept about 2 million or so.

http://www.eldiariomontan...80822.html
Here, they mainly talk about another player but also said that the opeation is comdened to reach a good end, despite those issues about money.

In both cases they say that Racing is following another player, just in case
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 22.08.2008 11:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As" is not a very reliable newspaper if it's not talking about Barcelona F.C or a team from Madrid, but, if they write once and again about something, that's because there is something.

Looks like, your team is behind Annan too. He is our second choice if we can not get Tettey, so i think that RBK is trying to obtain as much as possible to go after him and maybe, that's the reason why it's not closed yet.

Anyway, i'm expecting the best for my team, but i don't want to get enemies on the go, so, what's the general opinion from the rbk supporters, and how much they think we should pay for him?
Bakklandia
Legende

PostPosted: 22.08.2008 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whet the hell?

Firstchoice: Tettey
Secondchoice: Annan?

I would have tought it was the other way around...
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 22.08.2008 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, because Annan has not a communitary passport...

another article about tettey and saying that, maybe it's going to be about 2.5GBP million

http://www.tribalfootball...?id=108039
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 23.08.2008 02:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Alexander Banor Tettey just extended his contract a few weeks ago out 2011.
And just as Anthony Annan, Alexander Tettey can't represent your team in the UEFA Cup.

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 23.08.2008 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this article is dated on july 15 but in this time, things can change, as an example, Robinho with the Real Madrid, but, we'll see.

And about playing UEFA. One of our forum mates, works on the radio, a nacional radio, and he asked to a UEFA representative if a player can play the previous rounds in one team, and the uefa cup with other team, and he said that those qualifying rounds for the UEFA Cup, are not considered UEFA matches, so it's possible.

But, maybe at the end, Tettey will not come, Racing is seeking for more options

http://www.as.com/futbol/...ftb_22/Tes
Again more names just in case
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.08.2008 13:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither Tettey nor Annan can play UEFA Cup for Racing in 2008/09:

Regulations §17.18 wrote:
if the player’s new club is playing in the UEFA Cup, his former
club must not have played in the UEFA Cup at any point in the current season.
Dobbeltrom
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2008 12:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the point is, are the qualifying rounds for the UEFA Cup considered as UEFA matches? This guy said no.

Well, anyway. we'll see it if he finally comes
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 25.08.2008 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intertoto does NOT count. UEFA Cup proper qualification games do count however, those are considered as same status as the proper UEFA Cup. So unless a player leaves after the Intertoto, he cannot play for another club in Europe anymore the same season ; as soon as you play a regular UEFA Cup qualifier you are stuck with that club for this season when it comes to European games.

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.08.2008 07:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tettey however may play in the Champions League, but this is not relevant when it comes to Racing Santander this season.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.09.2008 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torino have a made a bid of aprox. €1.5M

"The offer is not close to what we feel would be acceptable," said Rosenborg sporting director Erik Hoftun.

"Torino are really interested, but we will not sell unless we get an acceptable offer."

Read more: Tettey bid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb