RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Former players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.07.2010 19:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Ahli appoint Sollied
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 10.01.2011 20:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacBeth Sibaya is likely to make a move to the Middle East or Europe, according to his agent.

The South African international has been out of contract since December 31, when his deal with Russian side Rubin Kazan expired.

Read more: Qatari last act for MacBeth?

After a dream debut against Preston on Monday, new signing Steffen Iversen took the time to talk to the official website about his move from Norwegian club Rosenborg and his first impressions of the club.

(...)

"You don't have as much time here as you do in Norway, there's more pace in the game. It's a bit rougher and tougher and it is a different situation. It's a big challenge to be part of what keeps Palace up this year. It's not new to me though because I played with Wolverhampton for a year after they'd been promoted to the Premiership so I know what it's about."

Read more: Iversen: Great Impression Of The Team So Far
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.01.2011 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thierry Henry wishes Jan Gunnar Solli welcome

Red Bull New York announced today the signing of Norwegian International midfielder Jan Gunnar Solli. Solli will be added to the club’s roster pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate.

Read more: Red Bulls sign Norwegian International Jan Gunnar Solli
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.01.2011 23:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solli isn't really a good signing for them if they have aspirations to win MLS. Are we still interested in any MLS players I wonder? I remember Hamren went scouting to the U.S a few times with RBK.

Diskerud possibly? Smile
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 27.01.2011 03:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diskerud is still a Stabæk-player.

I don't think we will buy any MLS players..

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.01.2011 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yssouf Koné has signed a three-year contract with Norway’s vice champion Vålerenga.

"I am very happy to be here. I needed a new challenge and I think Vålerenga is the right place for me. I know this club from when I used to play for Rosenborg. I need two weeks to recover from my injury and after that I’ll start training," he says.

Read more: Yssouf Koné returns to Norway for Vålerenga

MacBeth Sibaya's future will be decided within a week, with the veteran midfielder certain to return to the PSL.

SuperSport United are the current favourites to land the 33-year-old former Bafana Bafana midfielder, who left Russians Rubin Kazan at the end of 2010.

Read more: Stage set for Macbeth return
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.02.2011 21:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video: Die Neuen im Training: Anthony, Angelos und Avelar

"He's made a fantastic impression," said Magath. "He's excellent in possession, lively, aggressive and he wants the ball."

His style of play also appeals to the Schalke boss.

"He knows what to do right away and is quick to get forward."

Though the Ghana midfielder had a short break between December and January, "he looked very impressive this morning and may well be able to help us out this weekend."

Read more: Magath: Annan might be ready for Friday
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 09.02.2011 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yssouf Koné has signed a three-year contract with Norway’s vice champion Vålerenga.

We signed DFH, they signed Kone..who got the better deal? In terms of goals, he will probably score a fair few for them. Do they still have Shelton?

I guess we will be adding more players before March too so no need to worry yet.
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 10.02.2011 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

If DFH gets fit in reasonable time, he could have a great comeback and I would say we made the better deal. Kone will do fine in VÃ¥lerengen also I guess. We still need one top quality striker though. Prica was injured for big parts of last season.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 05.03.2011 23:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a former player but one we tried to sign; Kenny Cooper scores his first goal for new MLS club Portland Timbers:

http://www.portlandtimber...dia-summit

I thought we'd try to sign him again to be honest after things in Germany didn't work out. He's similar to Karadas, Carew in build but appears to have more pace.

A goalscorer too we'll most likely need after Steffen left for England.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 20.03.2011 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny Cooper scores on his debut in MLS for Portland but they lose.

Colorado Rapids 3-1 Portland Timbers
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.04.2011 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to TZ, Bayern are set to test Hannover's resolve for Konan Ya with a €7M bid that they feel could be enough to persuade their Bundesliga rivals into parting with the striker.

Read more: Bayern Munich Have Eyes for Hannover Striker Didier Konan Ya

SCHALKE have had a BIT of bad luck ahead of their Champions League clash with Manchester United.

The Germans suffered a bizarre training-ground injury scare to whizkid Kyriakos Papadopoulos, who had his hand hurt by team-mate Anthony Annan's TEETH.

It forced the Greek defender, 19, out of training.

Schalke boss Ralf Rangnick said: "He had severe pain in the hand, so he cancelled the workout as a precaution."

Read more: Schalke bare their teeth
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 27.04.2011 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I never had the chance to play in a UEFA Champions League final, but it’s still an honor and such a privilege to play with the best people in that region," said [Robbie] Russell.

Now he’s on the biggest stage CONCACAF has to offer, as Real Salt Lake look to become the first MLS team to win the CONCACAF Champions League when they take on Monterrey at Rio Tinto Stadium on Wednesday (10 pm ET, Fox Soccer).

Read more: Russell back on continent's biggest stage

Good luck tonight!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.05.2011 17:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEFFEN Iversen has triggered a new 12-month deal at Crystal Palace.

The 34-year-old Norwegian international arrived in South London in January on a free transfer from Rosenborg.

The initial deal was for six months but there was a clause inserted that if he played a set number of games an extension would click in.

Read more: Exclusive: Steffen Iversen triggers new Palace deal
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.05.2011 09:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didi Konan:

"I feel like I've progressed and reached a new level. I beat my own personal goals record too, which is always pleasing for an attacking player like myself. Teamwork and the club's mentality were the secrets of our success. On a personal level, I'd add my prayers to that, because I'm very religious."

Read more: Ya Konan, a different breed of Elephant
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 30.05.2011 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex RBK and current Tromso striker Rushfeldt has beaten Brattbak's RBK goals record for the Tippeligaen with his hattrick versus Brann yesterday.

http://www.vg.no/sport/fo...d=10086636

Dissapointing for HB but I guess it's show's that Rushfeldt is consistently good at our level. The strange thing is, ex RBK coach Hogmo and TIL are surprinsingly early leaders and well ahead of RBK at this point.

Will Tromso win the league this year? Time will tell I guess but the teams I tipped to challenge - Viking, VIF, Molde and off course RBK have had pretty average starts at best.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 18.06.2011 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eguren played against Netherlands and is included in the preliminary squad for Copa America:

ARQUEROS: Fernando Muslera (Lazio de Italia), Juan Castillo (Colo Colo de Chile) y Martín Silva (Defensor Sporting).

DEFENSORES: Diego Lugano (Fenerbahce de Turquía), Diego Godín (Atlético Madrid de España), Mauricio Victorino (Cruzeiro de Brasil), Martín Cáceres (Sevilla de España), Andrés Scotti (Colo Colo de Chile), Jorge Fucile (Porto de Portugal), Maximiliano Pereira (Benfica de Portugal) y Sebastián Coates (Nacional).

VOLANTES: Alvaro Pereira (Porto de Portugal), Diego Pérez (Bologna de Italia), Egidio Arévalo Ríos (Botafogo de Brasil), Walter Gargano (Napoli de Italia), Sebastián Eguren (Sporting Gijón de España), Alvaro González (Lazio de Italia), Gastón Ramírez (Bologna de Italia), Cristian Rodríguez (Porto de Portugal) y Nicolás Lodeiro (Ajax de Holanda).

DELANTEROS: Diego Forlán (Atlético Madrid de España), Edinson Cavani (Napoli de Italia), Luis Suárez (Liverpool de Inglaterra), Sebastián Abreu (Botafogo de Brasil), Abel Hernández (Palermo de Italia) y Sebastián Fernández (Málaga de España).

Three players will be taken out.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.07.2011 17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we get a transfer free for Eguren? He's done really well since he left!
Anders
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.07.2011 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eguren went to Hammarby, and we got Fredrik Stoor in return from them, in addition to a "small fee".
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 03.07.2011 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the total value of the transfer was around 6-7 million NOK, as we probably would have paid 5-6 million for then U-21 international Stoor.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.07.2011 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solli has been praised throughout his career for his versatility to play either on the wing, centrally in attack or now as he does at right back. You get the feeling speaking to him that even if Backe had called on him to play keeper in an emergency situation, he would welcome the challenge and put his best foot forward. He defines what a team-first player is about and humbly accepts his role doing unglorified work up and down the wing.

"There is a lot of space on the pitch and that suits my game. I try to wear my opponents out. Even if I don't get the chance to make a nice assist or final pass until maybe the 89th minute, I'm perfectly fine with that."

He's eager to repay the support shown for him by the fans at Red Bull Arena who sing their heart out for 90 minutes. It's fair to say that Solli has been an instant hit among supporters and is appreciative of the passion and colorful atmosphere they display every home match.

“Of course it does. We can hear it. A lot of players say they can’t hear the fans screaming their name but I can hear it. It's a nice feeling. They want me to join in and do the 'bull dance' at the end of the game and do a little show!"

Read more: Viking Warrior’ Jan Gunnar Solli Charging Red Bulls’ Attack In His New Role
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 09.07.2011 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, does this suggest that the MLS is really bad or that Solli has improved since he left us?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.07.2011 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

His famous dreadlocks might have gone, but don't expect a shaven-headed [MacBeth] Sibaya to look any less fearsome when he stands up in tough challenges in the Moroka Swallows midfield this season.

Sibaya, 33, joined the Birds in the midst of their desperate relegation struggle last season. Unfit at first, he gained in strength and ended up playing a key role in a survival battle that came down to two goals in the last 10 minutes of a 2-0 win against Mpumalanga Black Aces.

Sibaya gives credit to coach Gordon Igesund for a remarkable comeback from what seemed a hopeless position halfway through the season.

"When I signed for Gordon I knew I had a chance, if we avoided relegation, of playing for one of the good teams that might be in the top five," he says.

Read more: MacBeth enjoying spell at Swallows
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.07.2011 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besart Berisha is on the move again after getting a free transfer from German club Armenia Bielefeld.

Read more: Berisha gets ablösefrei at Bielefeld
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 27.07.2011 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb