RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RBK - congrats. and good luck in the CL.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noam
Junior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:03    Post subject: RBK - congrats. and good luck in the CL. Reply with quote

Maybe we'll play against you there (Maccabi Tel-Aviv, the only Israeli team in CL this year)
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure PAOK will have something to say about that...it would actually be quite funny if both your teams failed to get in and yet only an hour ago you thought 2 would be in the CL.
Harald
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile

And my respect to all the cool supporters from Maccabi Haifa, who visited this forum. Great to discuss Football with you.
And to the ones like Davidovizh, stay away next time!

Medlem nr. 2477

Last edited by Harald on 24.08.2004 23:35; edited 2 times in total
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBKcanada wrote:
I'm sure PAOK will have something to say about that...it would actually be quite funny if both your teams failed to get in and yet only an hour ago you thought 2 would be in the CL.

Don't think so.... They won 3-0 on away pitch.... They are qualyfied no doubt.
Wish the best to M Haifa though. Even if you played defensive you were not unsporting as Benfica were last year.
noam
Junior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harald wrote:
Thank you Smile
And to the ones like Davidovizh, stay away next time!

You know how life goes.. Next time you'll have 10 like him.
I'm embarrassed to be from the same country as him.
Hmm.. make it the same planet.
RBKcanada
Senior

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to harp on PAOK and Tel-Aviv because really who cares we are in the Champions League!!!! but in the 89th minute did anyone think we would score 3 goals today? So it's not at all impossible that PAOK might do the same tomorrow...never say never!
longns
Veteran

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw??? Tel aviv playes in Tel Aviv tommorow??! buy som batteries!!!
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:49    Post subject: re: davidovitz Reply with quote

He was fun! Added some color, and somebody to yell at! All in the spirit of the game. I think he was graceous enough to actually congratulate us in a warped kind of way (read 'GOOD LICK ROZNBORG thread.. how fitting...), so we must have had some impact on him!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:49    Post subject: Re: RBK - congrats. and good luck in the CL. Reply with quote

noam wrote:
Maybe we'll play against you there (Maccabi Tel-Aviv, the only Israeli team in CL this year)

Don't think so. Both Rosenborg and Maccabi Tel-Aviv will be seeded in pot 4 in the draw, and can't meet each other.
ssjovold
Proff

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:51    Post subject: re: play each other Reply with quote

unless, of course, we make it past the group play Smile
duttend
Proff

PostPosted: 24.08.2004 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBKcanada wrote:
not to harp on PAOK and Tel-Aviv because really who cares we are in the Champions League!!!! but in the 89th minute did anyone think we would score 3 goals today? So it's not at all impossible that PAOK might do the same tomorrow...never say never!

Well, PAOK are different than us. We are class, they are not. Twisted Evil
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 01:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

we was better than you and if we play 11 vs 11 we would win surly but good luck to you rbk and good luck to us in uefa and every one saw we have great fans in the stadium amd team with soul
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 01:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to sleep after a game like this.

But now I'll go to bed. In the meantime, enjoy the official UEFA match report.

...by the way, the reporter claims this:

"(...) the Israeli side lost their rhythm after the interval as a series of floodlight failures caused several long breaks in play."

It was Rosenborg who lost their rhythm after the (first) floodlight failure(s)!
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

shevshenko wrote:
we was better than you

No, no. As stated before the match: Your players DO have better technical skills. Yes, we can agree there. Our players, however, act stronger together as a team. Plus - we obviously could outrun you.

Quote:
good luck to you rbk and good luck to us in uefa and every one saw we have great fans in the stadium amd team with soul

Thanks, and good luck to you too! May you crush Benfica in the UEFA cup!

Indeed, your team and fans has soul.
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 08:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

shevshenko wrote:
we was better than you and if we play 11 vs 11 we would win surly but good luck to you rbk and good luck to us in uefa and every one saw we have great fans in the stadium amd team with soul

Well, the goals you had were gifts from Johnsen and Dorsin. And of course you can discuss the red card, but the referee was strict and followed that line from the beginning. One of youre players did not manage to follow his line. I would say it is a dreadful tackle. The strict referees (like yesterday) gives the red card, the not so strict give the yellow. Anyway I don't think youre players are well enough fit at this time of year. The second half they hardly ran at all, and one more player would not make it much easier.
haavarl wrote:
Your players DO have better technical skills. Yes, we can agree there.

But the best technical skill yesterday: Daniel Braaten. We had the man of the match. A fantastic goal, and a fantastic 2nd half as well.
For Maccabi Haifa I wish the best of luck for the UEFA cup, and I hope that youre players are better fit the next time you are in tight matches, but you probably will have a easy match in the first round.
shevshenko
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

haavarl wrote:
shevshenko wrote:
we was better than you

No, no. As stated before the match: Your players DO have better technical skills. Yes, we can agree there. Our players, however, act stronger together as a team. Plus - we obviously could outrun you.

Quote:
good luck to you rbk and good luck to us in uefa and every one saw we have great fans in the stadium amd team with soul

i mean that with 11 against 11 we was better than you
no we cant crush benfica because in uefa we seeded teem and we wiil play against some weak team and we could meet benfica in the uefa gruops this year is a new thing in uefa we have groups like in cl
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

shevshenko wrote:
haavarl wrote:
shevshenko wrote:
we was better than you

Quote:

i mean that with 11 against 11 we was better than you
no we cant crush benfica because in uefa we seeded teem and we wiil play against some weak team and we could meet benfica in the uefa gruops this year is a new thing in uefa we have groups like in cl

11 against 11 and 10 against 11 you were better. In the first half!!! But the match is two times 45 minutes. And youre players was tired after the first! Maccabi fans on the forum before the match was talking about the heat that would "kill" rbk in Tel Aviv. But it was your players that walked through the second half while our players where running. At the substitution in the extra time it looked like it was you who preferred the time to run out, but it was really the player who had no chance to run of the field.

And to the Benfica issue. Of course it won't be in the first round. But we don't care if it is in Group play or in the final, just beat them. Best of luck to you in UEFA cup. I think you can do well when the players is in some better condition.
trondh
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

And regarding fans: You had many good fans, that's true. But you also had a lot that left when the 2-2 goal came. It was 26 more minutes to play!!!! Allthough your team looked beaten, real fans stays until the end, until all hope is lost. We also have people like that, and it is just terrible fans. Fans need to support their team also when loosing.....
greenor
Junior

PostPosted: 25.08.2004 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And regarding fans: You had many good fans, that's true. But you also had a lot that left when the 2-2 goal came. It was 26 more minutes to play!!!! Allthough your team looked beaten, real fans stays until the end, until all hope is lost. We also have people like that, and it is just terrible fans. Fans need to support their team also when loosing.....

i more than agree, there are some lousy fans who know how to cheer only when they are winning...

but i think that the problem yesterday wasn't that we lost, but how we lost.

any child who knows maccabi haifa knows that we dont know how to play defense for a result - if we need to score 4 goals to make through, it is possible... if we need not to concede a goal - we will get 2-3 goals...

and rony levy, being our coach, being a former maccabi player, should have known that and played to score more goals....

anyway, water under the bridge...

now it is up to you, rbk, to get through to the finals and show europe that maccabi haifa lost to a great team...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb